See Documentation Topics:
Manage Credit Cards
User Permissions (ACL)
Pay Invoices via Credit Card
Access the Pay via Credit Card Grid from the Main Menu at PAYABLES > Pay Invoices > Pay via Credit Card.
The Pay via Credit Card grid displays Invoices in OK to Pay status from Suppliers whose Payment Method is listed as BQPay and CC or CC.
12 Invoices per page display in the Grid. Invoices are sorted by default in descending order.
- Use the Search box to locate Invoices to list or view.
- Use the Filters to target Invoices by specific field values: Supplier, Ship To, Bill To, Requested By, Due Date, Status, Total Amount.
- Check the boxes next to the Invoices that you want to select to be paid.
- Next to be directed to Review Payment.
Review Payment and Submission
After Invoices have been selected for payment, the Payment Method is selected from user's list of credit cards. Additional cards may be added before payment submission.
- Select a credit card listed under Select Payment Method. All nonexpired saved credit cards are displayed.
- or Add New Card .
- Provide the CVV.
- Review the Payment Summary of Invoices, Due Dates, and Net Amounts.
- Submit or go Back.
Credit Card Payment Confirmation
The Credit Card Payment Confirmation provides a transaction id along with information on notifications and Invoice update.
Credit Card Details Included on Invoice
Invoices paid via credit card list credit card details along with an updated History.
- The Credit Card details include the Transaction ID, last 4 digits of the Credit Card Number, Name and Billing Address associated with the card.
- The History of the Invoice displays the updated Paid status.